2018-2019 ENROLLMENT WINDOW
We invite you to come to the school and submit a student letter of intent in the main office
between the hours of 7:00am to 4:00pm. Monday through Friday
PERIODO DE MATRICULACIÓN 2018-2019
Le invitamos a venir a la oficina de la escuela para someter una carta de intención para su hija/o que entrará a sexto grado El próximo aňo escolar.
La oficina estara abierta entre las 7 de la mańana y las 4 de la tarde de lunes a viernes
School Year 2018-2019
All incoming 6th, 7th, and 8th-grade students:
- Parents/guardians may come to our school to complete a Numbered Letter of Intent.
Incoming 6th-grade students:
- If on December 20, 2018, less than 112 letters of intent are received, parents/guardians will be notified of their child’s acceptance and invited to fill out an enrollment packet.
- If on December 20, 2018, more than 112 letters of Intent are received, an enrollment lottery will be held on Friday, January 12th, 2019, at 5:00 pm in Commons of the school. This process will randomly select 112 students to be enrolled. Students not selected for the first 112 seats will be placed on a waiting list and will be contacted for enrollment if and when any seats become available.
Incoming 7th and 8th-grade students:
- If on December 20th, 2018 the combined number of previously enrolled students and letters of intent is less than 112, parents/guardians of new students will be notified of their child’s acceptance and invited to fill out an enrollment packet.
- If on December 20th, 2018 the combined number of previously enrolled students and letters of intent is more than 112 at each grade level, an enrollment lottery for incoming students will be held on Friday, January 12th, 2019, at 5:00 pm in Commons of the school. This process will randomly select students to be enrolled to fill the remaining open seats after previously enrolled students are confirmed. Students not selected for the remaining seats will be placed on a waiting list and will be contacted for enrollment if and when any seats become available.
Vista Heritage Middle School will give admissions preference in the following order:
- Students who reside in the Santa Ana Unified School District
- Siblings of students enrolled
* * * * *
Vista Heritage Charter Middle School does not charge tuition, is non-sectarian in admission policies, programs, and all other operations, and does not discriminate against any student, parent, community member, or employee on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the enrollment or admissions practices at this or any charter school, please call Orange County Department of Education at (714) 966-4000